San Francisco, CA
Virginia wineries brought home a treasure trove of medals from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, including two Best-in-Class and seven double gold medals (three for Petit Verdots).
The competition, hailed as the largest competition of American wines in the world, drew 7,000 entries from 28 states.
|Ecco and Pomeroy visit Lost Creek, maker of the 2015 Best of Class Chardonnay|
- Lost Creek Winery, 2015 Chardonnay (Chardonnay, $26.00 - $29.99)
- Narmada Winery, 2014 Yash-Vir (Bordeaux Blends, $35.00 - $44.99)
- Afton Mountain Vineyards, 2012 Petit Verdot (Petit Verdot)
- Delaplane Cellars, 2014 Duet (Bordeaux Blends, $35.00 - $44.99)
- Greenhill Winery and Vineyards, 2015 Chardonnay (Chardonnay, $34.00 - $37.99)
- Jefferson Vineyards, 2015 Viognier (Viognier - $25.00 and above)
- Pearmund, 2014 Petit Verdot (Petit Verdot)
- Trump Winery, 2009 Brut Reserve (Brut)
- Veritas, 2013 Petit Verdot (Petit Verdot)
|Ecco visits Pearmund Cellars, one of Virginia's three Double Gold winners for Petit Verdot.|